Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekly Menu


Saturday: We are going on a picnic and to the zoo with my in-laws.  I did some searching this week and came up with some great looking picnic foods!  Fresh Mozzarella BLT and Pesto Sandwich, Deviled Eggs, Potato Salad, Fresh Fruit,  Smoked Mozzarella and Penne Salad,  and Congo Bars .  Doesn't that all sound yummy?  (Ummmm . .I'll probably take some cheese and crackers for my kids just in case!)   Once we get home from the zoo - my kids will probably have Mac and Cheese . .. my husband enjoy waiting until they go to bed and than we order subs . . .it's a fun little tradition we are starting and is a great date night :-)

Sunday: Chicken Fried Steak with Mashed Potatoes and Parsley Gravy and Fried Corn.  I also have Crock Pot Pork chops with Stuffing and 4th of July Salad planned for Dinner.

Monday: Baked Penne with Chicken Broccoli and Smoked Mozzarella, Homemade Garlic Bread and Salad

Tuesday: Meatballs with Cream Sauce, Brown Sugar Carrots and Layered Salad

Wednesday: Mini Sausage Quiches, Lemon Poppyseed Bread and Strawberry Cream Puff Cake

Thursday: Left overs or Beef Tips and Noodles

Friday: Dinner out :-)

** Next Friday I'll post any recipes that I find are good enough to share. . .but I also noticed that are several here that I haven't shared that I already KNOW are great so I'll share those too!

No comments: