I usually do a recap of my current month goals before I post the new goals but I'm doing it backwards this time! No real reason other than this post is ready first :-)
With that in mind these are my goals for the month of May
1. Finish School. And I mean everything. Since my actual goal is May 15th I think getting it done by May 31st should be ok.
2. Clean the playroom. Sell the chair and ottoman that are in the playroom. Trash the broken recliner that is in the playroom. Move our current couch into the playroom to make room for a new couch we are getting from my mom that won't fit in her new home. (this has to be done by May 9th!)
3. Clean the laundry room area. We are being gifted a washer and dryer but, since I haven't had either in over a year, the laundry room has become a storage room. I have to clean stuff up and out to make room for the delivery people to actually, well, deliver. (this has to be done by May 9th also!)
4. Wash all of the upstairs rugs - I usually do this a few times a year and has summer approaches, it is time to get the winter dirt and salt out of the rugs. I figure I should do this while I'm still making trips to the laundromat!
5. Finish the decor in the dining room - just have to have Darryl hang the last few things since he needs to add anchors to a few things (and, well, hang things straight!)
6. I have four simple scrapbook goals for this month - a) count how many page protectors I need to finish up some books that don't have them b) Sort the last batch of photos I order last month c) put the digital pages in the protectors I bought last month and add them to the album. d) Order April 2019 photos as well as the next month I'm on in 2014 (I think it's 2014 - I'll double check before I order! ) I'm trying to stay current on my photo order and also work on catching up on some other years - it makes scrapbooking easier when I actually have the photos!
7. Plan our summer - I did this last year and it really helped me focus on some specific things and make sure we didn't miss anything we really wanted to do !
8. Finally set up my dental cleaning - I was going to do this earlier but decided to wait until my mom was here so I have somewhere to drop the kids while I go to the dentist :-)
9. Get Josh into the orthodontist. We've had a couple of delays due to needing a baby tooth pulled; state testing coming up (I wanted him to focus on that and not on his teeth) to name a few things but he should be in braces by the end of the month.
10. Plant some flowers. Darryl and I were just talking about this - how we'd like to have some nice flowers/plants but neither one of us enjoy yard work HA! I do have the goal of planting some sunflowers this year - they are easy and we all enjoy them - and maybe some wild flowers too. Also, I have a deck planter I want to get some plants in as well. I also saw a friend did some veggies in some pots . .. I might do that with some zucchini (yes she does hers in a pot) and some beans maybe? Just some things I like to eat fresh.
I think that's enough for this month - If I can accomplish the bulk of this list, it will be good!