Here's a recap of what I got done
1. I sorted all of my printed photos (that I printed back in March and just got to!)
1. Picked out Halloween Costumes (to order first week of September)
2. August Possible Events (I made a list of all of the possible events to do in August; a few were even added throughout the month. It gave lots of ideas and I could pick and choose based on the week, the cost, and the weather.)
b. VBS - August 6-10th - DONE!
f. Ninja Warrior Cometition - August 12th (This was an add-on that I learned about in August. We watch this show and we have a guy we know that competes in it as well.) - THIS WAS AWESOME!
k. VBS at my mom's Church! - They had fun!
l. Tri-Ponds/South Beach with Darryl - The kids were gone and we did this!
m. Agape Kick off - We did attend.
1. Totally 100% cleaned the boys room
1. Pay the Agape Fee for Friday School.
2. Organized each boys desk with their new books
3. PLanned our schedule for school online (Set their schedule for classes)
1. Started talking about the boys birthdays - gift ideas, plans for their "day"
2. Talked about Halloween costumes to order in September
1. Planned some fun stuff for Darryl and I to do for our anniversary while the kids were gone.
2. Put Christmas on the radar - starting writing down some gift ideas.
3. Cleaned out and organized my recipe binders
I feel like I accomplished a lot, but yet, I have a lot that didn't get done. That's the point of making lists and having goals though - I know I will never finish everything on my list but it gives me something to work towards!