adapted from Brooklyn Farm Girl
- 2 cans of 7.5 oz Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits (or other brand)
- 1/2 cup butter - melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a dozen muffin cup sheet with nonstick spray. Spray it good - on the bottom and sides.
- Mix melted butter and brown sugar together in small bowl, spoon 1 tablespoon into each muffin cup.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag.
- Take each biscuit and rip it up into 6 pieces. Put the biscuit pieces in bag and shake to coat evenly.
- Place 8-10 pieces of biscuits into each muffin cup to evenly fill them up. If you have any sugar left in the bag, sprinkle on top of the muffins.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 1 minute.
- Turn upside down, the muffins should fall right out.
- Serve warm, enjoy!