* One night, when Josh was going to bed (early because he was so tired) he informed me that his poop wouldn't come out because it was sleeping. Yep. He did.
* Nate informed me that other day that a head ache is really something in our tummy's. So I asked him if a stomach ache is in our heads. He looked at me and said, "That's so silly mom".
* Anytime Josh is hungry he tells me that his stomach is "waggeling" :-)
*Apparently I'm a mind reader because Nate's favorite thing to say is something like this, "Mom, please put on something that I want to watch." Me: "Well what do you want to watch?". Nate: "Just put on something I want". Every single time I guess, I'm wrong :-)
*While Trick-or-Treating, Nate kept running ahead so Josh would yell,
"Nate, stay with the group, you must stay with the group!". Then he
would look at me and say, "Mom, what is a group?" :-)
* My husband wanted to run a quick errand but the boys decided they wanted to go. At first he was just going to take Josh but then Nate saw them . . when told he couldn't go this time, he started to cry, looked at me and said, "But mom, I want to go because I just love daddy so much." Needless to say, no one can say no to that reasoning and Nate got to go too.
* Josh wanted to play catch with Darryl one night before bed. Darryl was getting ready to throw the basketball (actually a stuffed toy of the dogs) when Josh said, "Catch it to me daddy, Catch it to me" HA! Well, Josh IS trying to "catch" it. I should also mention that he would blow on each of his hands before throwing it and, when he threw it in the "goal" he would raise his arms and yell, "SCORE!". He is learning to enjoy sports ;-)
*Continuing with sports: Josh announced one night that we were playing football; once we were all "set" he said, "1, 2, 3, START YOUR ENGINES . . GO!" I think we need to clarify a little better how to start Football.
*And . . .while playing a weird version of basketball in the living room, Nate, announced that he wanted to play on a real "Baseball Court". I think next semester we will study the basics of sports HA!