adapted from issuu.com (actually Pampered Chef)
1 package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1 package cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sugar
4 cups fruit (strawberries, kiwi, bananas, peaches, blueberries or raspberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. For crust, shape cookie dough into a ball. Place dough on a pizza stone or a cookie sheet; flatten slightly with palm of hand.
2. Using light floured rolling pin, roll out dough to 12" circle about 1/4 inch thick (note, if using a cookie sheet - make it into a rectangle instead)
3. Bake 18-20 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove pan from oven to cooling rack; cool 10 minutes. Carefully loosen cookie sheet from baking stone. Cool Completely. (Note: I used parchment paper on my stone so I didn't need to loosen it)
4. For topping, combine cream cheese and sugar in small bowl; mix well. Spread mixture evenly over top of cookie. Arrange fruit over cream cheese mixture; refrigerate.
5. Cut into 16 wedges OR cut into smaller squares.