adapted from Real Mom Kitchen
This past week, I was looking for a simple cookie and this fit the bill because it uses premade cookie dough. I had never heard of Kraft StackerMallows Marshmallows and highly doubted that my local store would carry them but I was surprised to find them. They are marshmallows but cut into squares and they are thin - I guess to be able to make s'mores at home easier. Regular large marshmallows would work, you would just have to squish them more :-) The chocolate and marshmallows stayed sticky - I could not stack them even with wax paper so I just stored them on a plate in the microwave and we ate them all :-) These would be so great to take to a BBQ or a picnic :-)
Easy S’mores Cookies
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. of Pillsbury Ready to Bake Cookies Chocolate Chip with Hershey’s Chocolate Chips
- 24 Kraft StackerMallows Marshmallows
- 2 (1.55 oz) Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars (each broken into the 12 rectangles)
- Bake cookies according to instructions on the package.
- Place 1 StackerMallow on top of each cookie and return to the oven for 2 minutes.
- Remove cookies from oven and allow the cookies to cool on the pan for 2 minutes. Then place cookies on a cooling rack.
- Once on the cooling rack, place one rectangle from the Hershey bars on top of each cookie. Eat while warm or allow to cool. If you are taking the cookies some where, allow the cookies to cool completely and store place in a container placing wax paper between each layer so the cookies don’t stick together. Makes 2 dozen cookies.