Do you know what I realized as I was writing this post? I didn't take a single photo. I'm still trying to get into a better flow with our day. I feel like we are literally tied to the table from 9:00-2:00 and I don't like it. So, here's a bullet list of what we did this past week:
* Monday = School and swimming. The boys truely love swimming so I plan on trying to keep that going for now. I finally have a new bathing suit ordered so we might fit in some free swim time after their lessons in the coming weeks. We had a treat too as my in-laws stopped by inbetween dinner and when we left for swimming.
* Tuesday = School. That's it. Just school
* Wednesday = School and AWANA. Darryl had practice so it was just the boys and I so we treated ourselves to dinner before I had to take them to AWANA.
* Thursday = Thursday School Co-Op. This day is busy and tiring. The boys love their classes (especially their Art Class) Darryl was also home today but was running to Dentist and Doctor Appointments.
* Friday - The boys have TKD and then my mom came over for the afternoon/evening. We enjoyed dinner and just family time.
Our weekend was much quieter then the last few. The boys and I went to the store to window shop for their birthday's and Christmas. This is a great way for me to see what they are really interested in and I'm always surprised by what they pick verses what I would have picked for them. We also enjoyed dinner at our favorite Mexican resturant followed by ice cream :-)