adapted from Spend with Pennies
1 pound ground pork
1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 1/2 cups packaged fresh coleslaw
12 (6 inch square) egg roll wrappers
2 tablespoons water
1 quart canola oil for frying
sweet and sour sauce
1. Cook pork, ginger, garlic, and onion powder until no pink remains. Set aside.
2. Mix the coleslaw and the soy sauce and set aside.
3. Preheat oil to 375 degrees F.
4. Combine the flour and water in a small bowl.
5. Lay out one egg roll wrapper with a corner pointed toward you. Place 2 tabelspoons of the meat and 2 tablespoons of the coleslaw mixture in the center. Use your finger to spread a little bit of the flour mixture along the ege.
6. Fold two of the corners together to make a triangle, fold the sides in and then roll tightly. (Seal the edges with the flour mixture)
7. Fry egg rolls until lighlty browned and crispy turning occasionally.
8. Serve with sweet and sour sauce.