Craft Related Plans
2. Erase tabs on my picture dividers
3. Organize Memorabilia for each year so it is ready to go in the scrapbooks
5. Finish up2008 album - just page protectors - hoping to be able to order enough to finish this album :-)
6. Finish up my first blogging book and budget to order it
7. Birthday Board - MUST get moving on this :-) - Clean out the bin downstairs and get a new one that is clear; make the birthday banner that is in one of my posts
9. Make our chore chart and get moving on that concept (tied into our new daily pick up times above)
10. Read Sections 1 and 2 in "How to photography your baby" and do it!!!
11. Make a list of 100 things about me
12. Finish up the John Deere blanket - which will be Nate's truck blanket
13. Purchase racks to hold 2-3 scrapbooks on the wall in the living room
14. Make Seatbelt pillows
15. Make two summer wreaths
17. Make Boo Boo Bunnies
19. Get letters for "Wash your hands" sign
20. Get H-L and decorate them for my ABC Wall
1. Read through Disney stuff and make a goal date to take the boys
2. Go through camping stuff and start packing
3. Pick up all needed supplies for this camping trip (next trip is in August)
5. Print off maps/daily stuff/budget/ etc for our vacation
6. Pick our anniversary get away weekend
7. Look at reasonable ideas for our vacation in November so we can start saving
1. Do Feb-May gas receipts (got a little behind on work paperwork oops!)
3. Order Word a day calender
4. Subscribe to our local paper
5. Make one $25.00 payment on the truck
2. Go through our school bins and clean them out
3. Print out 4 theme units to use this summer on rainy days
4. Put together about 8-10 crafts to be able to pull out on any given day
6. Check out the Alligator Sanctuary and Mooville for a fun trip
7. Prep our calendar for next school year to complete all of our lessons.
2. Clean out the patio "bed" - would like to plant something there that is hardy and pretty.
3. Power wash the house
4. Paint the house (at least part of it - not sure how far we will get in June)
5. Plan out something new for the front of the house so we can maybe plant some stuff this fall
1. Finish the basement - my nemesis. It isn't for lack of trying, trust me.
2. Set up the play room (the boys are asking for it all the time)
3. Organize our tax documents in our file
4. Put together the car organization kit
5. Organize our DVD's.
Classroom-to-Office area transformation
1. Get carpet laid (someone is giving us nice carpet that they are replacing in their home so we just have to have it "laid".)
2. Measure, measure, and measure for what I want in there and then budget it out at IKEA. Can't WAIT to be able to get my stuff.
Home Projects - a lot of thinking more than anything
1. The Living Room - we've lived in this house for 10 years and I'm ready for a change :-) I have ideas of what I want but I want to really put together my idea board so we can tackle this project this winter. Need to really budget this project out starting with flooring (Yikes!)
2. The kitchen - need to do the countertops and the floor. :-) I have prices for them but have time to save since we don't do major indoor work in the summer - too hot!! (Paint never ever dries in this house in the summer!)
Lots and Lots on the radar this month. I like to have lots to choose from knowing when I start that I won't get it all done. Especially with a camping trip and a vacation thrown in (Which means any project that costs money most likely will get put off . . and just planned for . . except maybe painting the house - we have to get moving on that one! )