Saturday, August 27, 2011

Amazon Associate

Recently I became and Amaon Associate.  Doesn't that sound impressive?  All it really means is that I can now link through them and, basically, advertise for them.  I decided to add this feature after reading other homeschooling blogs and seeing the amazon "widget" at the end of their posts featuring various items.  I decided that it would be a great way to share the items we use for preschool and a way to share the books I talk about in my (mostly) weekly "what I'm reading" posts.  One main advertising tool you will start seeing is the "Carousal".  I placed one at the bottom of this post so you can see what it looks like.  Basically, if you see something you are interested in, click on the picture.  You will be re-directed to Amazon.  If you buy it through that link, I will receive credit for that purchase and yes, I will earn some money. 

I am also posting a "My Favorites" Amazon link that appears in the right hand side of the blog.  It is just another way for you to see what I love and maybe, you do to!  Again, if you click through that link and make a purchase, it helps me out.

For now, those are the two key items I've added to the blog.  You may see more items added/taken away as I figure out what is the best way to make this work for everyone.  Personally, I have shopped through Amazon for years and have always been happy with their service so I have no problem becoming an Associate!




No comments: