I thought I would share a few of my favorite things today :-) I haven't done this in a long time so here goes!
1) My new swing. My parents surprised me several weeks ago but giving me a new-to-me swing. They ended up with several swings and decided I needed one too! I was so excited when I came home and saw it and was able to really enjoy it for several weeks before the Mosquitos woke up and attacked but I try to use it when I can and am looking forward to cool fall days reading on it!
2) Chocolate Milk. My boys and I both love it. It is one of those things that, as an adult, I buy. It was a treat as a kid but now, it is a weekly item on the grocery list. I do try to limit it to two gallons a week for all of us and then we have to "make" our Chocolate milk (which is no where near as good.)
3) Pepsi. My "summer" coffee is an ice cold Pepsi. I'm trying to limit my Pepsi intake though so I tend to lean towards having a glass at night verses one in the morning but some days, the morning just needs Pepsi.
4) Pina Colada Freeze from Taco Bell. Wow, I'm sensing a theme - all drinks! HA Have you had one ove these? I crave them. AND they have "Happy Hour" from 2-5 where they are only $1.00 :-)
5) Photos of some more things!