Wednesday, September 6, 2017
2. What I'm reminiscing about - With school starting I always look back at the past few years so probably about how much my kids have grown up!
3. What I'm Loving - the weather! It's cool but sunny with a little rain thrown in. Granted, we are missing having so many pool days but, I can't complain about the weather!
4. What we've been up to - Starting school! We are trying to get into a groove that works well for all three of us!
5. What I'm dreading - not much really.
6. What I'm working on - Lessons for Friday Co-op. I always tell myself I will have the first 4 weeks of plans ready to go before Co-Op starts and I never, ever do!
7. What I'm excited about - Fall :-) I ate my first caramel apple yesterday. It was good.
8. What I'm watching/reading - Lots of Food Network and HGTV shows :-)
9. What I'm listening to - a variety of Pandora Stations from quiet piano music to lively Christian Music
10. What I'm wearing - comfy clothes (always!)
11. What I'm doing this weekend - Go to a baby shower and one of my husbands concerts
12. What I'm looking forward to next month - Josh's birthday, Camping and Halloween!
13. What else is new - not much!