2. Every one is considered your friend at the laundromat. There is something about shoving your laundry in a dryer next to someone else that causes a conversation to begin.
3. It's ok to wear your bathing suit bottom as a "skirt" on laundry day just so you can do ALL the normal laundry.
4. 9:00 AM is the best time to do laundry - weekends are not.
5. I enjoy my quiet time while the laundry does all of the work :-) (I sit in my truck, set the timer on my phone, and read!)
6. It's ok to wear your jeans with holes to the laundromat so, again, you can do all of the laundry as well. What's NOT ok is to have a huge hole in the butt of your jeans AND not wear any underwear!