Wow. It is December! It won't be long and I'll be looking back at my 2019 year long goals to see how I did! I feel like this year just started. Well, except January last about 345 days all on its own HA!
I do actually set some goals for December but I also try to just enjoy the season too. I look for as many free Christmas related activities as possible and we try to enjoy the season too. I don't fret too much about cleaning projects and watch as many Halmark Christmas movies as my family will tolerate :-) As the month progresses I start to focus on goals for 2020 and reflect on the past year too.
Here's what I'm hoping to accomplish this month!
1. Scrapbook January 2019 completely.
2. Do Christmas activities each week with the boys - I've searched pinterest for fun, easy ideas and now I just have to follow through.
3. Write my 2020 goals.
4. End December current on school work. When we come back after Christmas break we will have about 2 1/2 weeks left in the semester to wrap things up.
5. Have all Christmas gifts wrapped by December 21st. Why? Nate's birthday is the 22nd and then we are onto Christmas week and I want zero stress.
6. Finances - this goal stays the same . . .trying to just track everything all month. It does help curb extra spending when I have to write it down!
7. Take care of that random black bin in the bathroom from last month HA!
8. Get our Christmas tree and decorate it!
9. Make some Christmas cookies - ideally I'd like to make a couple of new cookie recipes - true Christmas style cookies but even just to make some cookies might be nice!
10. Celebrate Nate's birthday - the plan is already in place, now just to enjoy his day.
11. Practice my song for our Christmas Eve Service.
12. Make one of the White Hanger Snowflakes that are the rage of the Internet right now. I'm hoping that if they as easy to make they appear that I can make several to use as outdoor decor next year.
13. Hang up Nate's race track on the wall downstairs. We took it out of his room and just need to hang it downstairs where there is more room!
14. Work on my song for when I sing in January. The more I practice, the less nervous I am :-)
15. Focus on Flylady's "Home Blessing Hour" each week - not deep cleaning, not special projects, just doing some Home Blessing each week so the house looks nice :-)
16. Take my dog to get his nails clipped.
17. Mail my Christmas Cards.
18. Repair the boys Milk Jug Snowmen - it is a project we made several years ago and a few of the pieces have fallen off so I need to repair them!
19. Well, I usually try to do 19 goals but I have nothing for number 19!! Imagine that! Oh well, I can handle 18 :-)