Chicken and Bacon Crescents
adapted from . . .well, ideas I've seen various places
1 roll of crescent rolls
8 slices of bacon, cooked
8 chicken strips, cooked (I saute the chicken in a pan with a little oil. Salt and Pepper the chicken before cooking)
8 small pieces of cheese - I used colby jack but you could use any kind you love
1. Seperate the crescent roll sinto 8 triangles.
2. Spread BBQ sauce on each triangle
3. Lay down one slice of cheese, one piece of bacon and one chicken strip.
4. Roll up and place seam side down on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper
5. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until the Crescent Roll is lightly browned