So, I udpated in July (the dark green) and now I'll show what I accomplished since that update. (Dark Purple)
A friend of mine also started a "Summer Seventeen" facebook event that I joined - some of those goals are the same and some are different - I'll share that at the end of the event mid-August.
Here's a quick look at what was accomplished in June! I feel like it looks like I didn't do much but yet I feel like I did - we've been busy with a variety of things . . .just not all of these things!
--- Figure out how many page protectors I need to completely finish albums. I did this and have it noted so I can order when I can.
--- Spend about 4 hours a month specifically scrapbooking. I want to carve out schedule time to scrapbook. I'm hoping for at least one 4 hour block each month. The month isn't done but . . I have a busy few days so this won't happen this month.
2. Desks - Work with the boys to completely clean out their school desks so they are ready for the fall; also do a complete clean out of my desk so it's nice an organized once again. Done!!
3. Clean the garage and organize it completely.
4. Clean out the playroom and organize everything
5. Clean out the boys rooms and help them organize all of their stuff.
6. Continue work in the basement - a lot of progress has been made but still more to do!
-- In June we cleaned the laundry room and got a new washer/dryer; got the dehumidifers going!; and cleaned up the "playroom" (really it's toy storage - no one wants to play there HA) I cleaned off my storage shelf and got rid of lots of trash.
7. Clean out my flower bed and plant the sunflower seeds Done
8. Read 6 books throughout the summer. Setting the bar low!
9. Take year end photos of the boys Done
10. Take School photos of the boys (End of August)
11. Learn a piano song for July (have to play the piano for church) Done
12. Learn my special for July (Have to sing at church) Done (but I didn't end up singing!)
13. Make the elusive dentist appointment HA! Done - going in about 2 weeks
14. Order Halloween Costumes (yes, I do this in the summer before prices start to climb!)
15. Plan two birthdays and Christmas (I like to plan by the end of August to make it easier to accomplish everything)
16. Bake and Cook something new. Specifically I'd like to try making Macarons. Those delicious little French pastries. I also have a few great cookbooks I'd like to try a few things from as well.