Tuesday, June 4, 2019
I've decided to combine June, July and August all into one goal post. Instead of having monthly goals, I have some goals for the summer. Now, I might add to the goals throughout the summer or I might not! But without some goals - I'll end up with none of my projects done.
--- Figure out how many page protectors I need to completely finish albums.
--- Spend about 4 hours a month specifically scrapbooking. I want to carve out schedule time to scrapbook. I'm hoping for at least one 4 hour block each month.
2. Desks - Work with the boys to completely clean out their school desks so they are ready for the fall; also do a complete clean out of my desk so it's nice an organized once again.
3. Clean the garage and organize it completely.
4. Clean out the playroom and organize everything
5. Clean out the boys rooms and help them organize all of their stuff.
6. Continue work in the basement - a lot of progress has been made but still more to do!
7. Clean out my flower bed and plant the sunflower seeds
8. Read 6 books throughout the summer. Setting the bar low!
9. Take year end photos of the boys
10. Take School photos of the boys (End of August)
11. Learn a piano song for July (have to play the piano for church)
12. Learn my special for July (Have to sing at church)
13. Make the elusive dentist appointment HA!
14. Order Halloween Costumes (yes, I do this in the summer before prices start to climb!)
15. Plan two birthdays and Christmas (I like to plan by the end of August to make it easier to accomplish everything)
16. Bake and Cook something new. Specifically I'd like to try making Macarons. Those delicious little French pastries. I also have a few great cookbooks I'd like to try a few things from as well.
So for now, this is where it stands. I'll try to update each month and add any more I come up with along the way!