That's the week we had!
1) On Saturday I had book club - it was a great time with friends. We spent more time catching up then talking about a book but I think we all needed the break after weeks of bad weather!
2) On Sunday we went to church and just hung out at home.
3) On Monday we did a full day of school.
4) On Tuesday we took our "President's Day". I had actually planned to run errands today (which is why we did school on Monday since technically we did not have school) but Darryl's truck broke down so I was without a vehicle! We just enjoyed a day at home - I did some organizing and cleaning!
5) On Wednesday we did a little school and then went out to lunch with friends.
6) On Thursday we did a full day of school!
7) Friday was Darryl's birthday. He worked, we had Friday School. The boys went to a birthday party/sleep over and Darryl and I went out to dinner. (Oh wait - a couple of photos!!)
Nate - 4th one from the right - loves to help lead the verse and song in our morning opening.
Josh and Nate in their "Grateful Hearts" class. (I was a helper) They made a meal for a missionary family.
At least I have a couple of photos :-)