Saturday, July 14, 2012

Weekly Menu!

We had a much nicer week this week!  The weather was really nice - not humid and fairly cool until the end of the week when the temps went up.  I made one mistake last week - I planned my menu based on the food from the week before that we didn't eat except I forgot that the chicken I had taken out had to be thrown away because it sat in the fridge so long - which then put me off one meal this week but I got creative and come up with something else.

Here's what is on the plan for this coming week:

Saturday:  Chili Dogs, Chips and Dip and Lego Jello (If this idea works - I promise to share!)

Sunday:  In keeping with my plan to have burgers once a week - we are having Hamburgers, Chips and Dip and Corn on the Cob

Monday: Pulled Chicken and Slaw Sliders, Salpicon and Devil Egg Spread with crackers (something new I want to try!)

Tuesday: Thai Chicken and Pineapple Stir Fry with rice and Layered Jell-O Salad

Wednesday: Pork Chops on the grill, Mac and Cheese, Corn and Muffins

Thursday: Tacos with savory rice and chips and salsa

Friday:  Hot Dogs, Chips, and salads (we'll be roasting over a campfire!!)

Happy cooking!

No comments: