Monday, October 18, 2010

Too Cute not to "Toot"

I look at so many great blogs and great ideas I thought I would get on the bandwagon of sharing those ideas once a week - you know, those ideas that are "Too Cute Not to "TOOT" (their horn about!)  I'm thinking I might try to do this on Mondays but we all know how many times my "Worship Wednesday" gets posted on Thursday!!

So, these ideas really caught my attention this week.  Some I want to make and some, I just think are too cute!

From Crafts and Deals, this really great Halloween Sewing idea.  You can even download the pattern.
Click here for the tutorial
Or how about this great Trick-or-Treat bag?  I want something different for my kids to carry this might be it!

Here's another Trick-or-Treat Bag idea from Sisters Stuff

Check out the tutorial right here.
And I was just thinking that I need to make a "Library" bag to carry our books in and this Placemat Tote seems to fit the bill! (This would also make a great craft bag - I have a "current projects" bin but need to store each craft individually . . .)
I loved this idea from Blue Cricket Design for Halloween Silhouettes.

You can get the full tutorial here.  What a great way to decorate your normal family pictures!  Do these on cardstock and use sticky tack to adhere them to the glass frames.  After the holiday, just pull them off, clean the glass and the "real" family pictures are back!

One more fall post for this "Toot" - this is an awesome idea to do with your kids or your students! 
Aren't these great?  You can see the full tutorial here!
And last but not least -- I love all the fall projects but I've been thinking that I really need some Christmas ideas so I can get them done BEFORE the holidays and low and behold, I happened upon this post today!  I love the ideas The Speckled Dog gives for some easy Christmas Decorations.
You can get the full instructions to make the wreath, cones, and "snowballs" here


I hope you have enjoyed this first "episode of "Too Cute not to 'TOOT'"!!

No comments: