Friday, October 4, 2024

Weekly Menu (On Time!!)

 See, I AM on time this week HA!  I'm looking forward to some things slowing down (maybe).  That is always my goal as we start to get the shorter days and cooler temps - to buckle down and focus on school and enjoying our time at home. 

Here's the plan for the coming week: 

Friday - Pot Pies.  Here's the truth - while our Co-Op is in session, if I don't play super simple dinners OR put something in the crock pot, it is WAY to easy to order Little Caesars Pizza.  We are all tired from a long day and the last thing I want to do is spend too much time getting dinner ready!  Nachos are easy because I can make the meat/bean mixture the day before! 

Saturday - Dinner at my mom's house.  :-) Maybe.  Darryl has shingles so we are waiting to decide on this until a little later to decide

Sunday - We have a church pot luck. 

Monday - Chicken Cobbler and Salad - I saw this on-line and everyone said it was good so we shall see if "everyone" was right - I'll let you know how it turns out!

Tuesday - Maybe pot pies again - or something I can leave for the guys.  I have a "Mom's Night Out" event with our co-op that I will be attending while the guys enjoy soup and bread :-) 

Wednesday - Spaghetti and Garlic Bread

Thursday -  Ham and Cheese Quiche, Crash Potatoes, and Cinnamon Rolls.  This is been planned for three weeks specifically because my mom loves it (we do too!) so she is coming for dinner! 


No comments: