Friday, October 11, 2024

Weekly Menu

 Last week I had a new recipe on my plan - A Chicken Cobbler.  It was pretty good.  I will say it needs to cook much longer than the recipe says; and maybe a higher temp.  The recipe states to cook it at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.  I cooked it for 55 minutes and it was still slightly under baked as far as the biscuit topping.  If interested you can find the recipe HERE. 


Now, on to this weeks menu!

Friday - BBQ Cups and French Fries

Saturday - Dinner at my mom's

Sunday - We get a treat!!  What is it?  My brother, Kel, and sister-in-law, Deb PLUS my mom are all coming over to watch the Lions game around 4:00p.  We are going to have some fun football snacks.  :-)  After church we will just have something simple - maybe just soup and sandwiches. 

Monday - Creamy chicken soup with pasta and spinach

Tuesday - Pork Chops, Mac and Cheese and Applesauce

Wednesday - Leftovers

Thursday - Community Dinner


No comments: