Friday, May 7, 2021

Weekly Menu

 It's time to get back into the swing of things once again.  I'm trying to plan a little better so I can grocery shop better.  My friend and freezer are full so it's time to start using the things I have on hand. 


Friday - We still love eating take out on Fridays.  We are back to our Co-Op and TKD so my Fridays are busy.  Having to NOT cook on Friday is a nice treat. 

Saturday - It's Mother's Day Weekend and every year Darryl and the boys take me to the beach :-)  Well, "our" Lake Michigan beach, that is!  We love to make that first trip to listen to the waves and get our feet in our Michigan sand.  We are also hoping to get our favorite Bernie O's Pizza! 

Sunday - Today for Mother's Day, my mom is coming over and we are cooking HER dinner.  The plan is Chicken on the grill, Corn and Tomato Salad, Cheesy Rice and Broccoli Casserole, Fresh Pickled Cucumbers, and dessert :-) 

Monday - Pork Tenderloin, Baked Beans, Left over broccoli casserole, and Mac and Cheese

Tuesday - Tacos!

Wednesday - BBQ Pork, Salad, and French Fries

No comments: