Saturday, May 8, 2021

2021 Week in Photos #14

 I missed a few weeks and this post is going to not include photos from our vacation - I'll be posting about that over the next couple of weeks with lots of specifics.  

Once we got home from vacation, it was a busy few days with unpacking, grocery shopping, laundry.  and all that fun stuff!  


We were very happy to come home and see our tree in full bloom!  Some years we miss the beautiful blooms due to weather but it looked beautiful and now I love finding the petals all over the yard as the wind blows through it.  It is just so pretty!!  

We also had our first week at Friday School but. .. . .I totally forgot to take my camera and took zero photos on my phone!  

Vacation was wonderful and it was kind of hard to get back into a groove.  But . . .this next week that is exactly what we have to do to finish our school year strong! 

No comments: