Tuesday, January 12, 2021

An Attitude of Gratitude

 It is so important to have Gratitude. Have you every noticed that when you look for things to be thankful for that you are over all happier?  Well, it is true.  Focus on the positive and you will be more positive.  

Well, while on lockdown (HA!) the ads on Facebook just sucked a person in sometimes!  I will even admit that I ordered Christmas gifts from the ads!  (And they all were great!) .  One of the ads was for this Gratitude Finder journal.  I clicked on it and decided to buy it about 6 times before I actually ordered it.  First, it is pretty AND there are multiple covers you can chose from so that you can pick what inspires me.  (Yes, the beach!) 

I also loved it because it is not dated and there are no real "rules".  At the top is a place to write in the date of the week and then, list the things that you are grateful for in the boxes provided.  In reality you can totally customize this anyway you would like that works for you! 
I also love that you can take a break - or forget - for weeks and come back to it to pick up again and never really feel like you are behind. 
I'm also excited to add this one to my daily devotions.  Josh got this for me for Christmas and it is a true day by day journal.  It gives some prompts to use as well which is great when you are feeling like you have nothing to be grateful for on a given day! 

How will you find Gratitude this year?  

No comments: