Friday, October 30, 2020

It's Halloween!

 Wow, it's Halloween.  Scary, isn't it?  (See what I did there?!)  October has seemed like a super long month for some odd reason.  I mean, it's not like we didn't actually do things this month because we did!  More then we normally do yet I feel like it will never end!  

Here's the plan for the coming week:

Friday - It's our "eating out" night.  We are going to a drive-through trunk-or-treat too! 

Saturday - Halloween!!  We normally go to my mom's for dinner which is still the plan before we "hit the town" for candy! 

Sunday - Homemade Subs - sub buns, meat, cheese, and veggies!  plus chips and salsa/Mexican dip.  Later, for dinner we will have homemade pizza 

Monday - Roast, Veggies, and Noodles (Yum!) 

Tuesday- Crock Pot Fajitas and Salad (Today is voting day so I wanted an easy dinner!) 

Wednesday - Pork Chops, Parsley Potatoes and Peas (Not my favorite but Darryl likes them!)

Thursday - Coconut Chicken, crash potatoes, and mixed veggies 

No comments: