Friday, September 9, 2016

Weekly Menu

This past week summer ended.  School started.  As is always the case the first week or so of school takes me off guard with the amount of work it takes to keep two boys on track and half way happy during school time; how little I am able to accomplish in a given day; how tired I am at the end of the day.  For that reason, I haven't written much anything this past week!  I always figure that writing out the menu is a good place to get back into it so here's the coming weeks menu.

My husband is taking off on a "once in a lifetime" trip with his dad.  No, they aren't going anywhere exotic or far, far away but they are taking a week and exploring the East Coast together - something they have never done.  It's also my mom's last week at the campground.  Plus more of our "things" start like Swimming Lessons and Thursday school so I'm keeping it ultra simple this week.

Friday - Darryl and I will be attending a wedding rehearsal for a wedding we are playing in so dinner is provided.  The boys are hanging out with Nana

Saturday - We have the wedding to attend.  Dinner will be after the wedding but I'm not sure where we will eat afterwards before heading back to the campground for a campfire and smores.

Sunday - Today is the official start to Football season (yes I know the 1st game was really on Thursday but this is SUNDAY!)  So, I thought it was time for some football food.  Teriyaki Wings, Fruit Dip and Fruit, Corn Dip and chips, and and some dessert.

Monday - I'm voting for burgers at Applebees before swimming if my mom agrees :-)

Tuesday - Slow Cooker Chicken, Potatoes and Green Beans (Yes, I will cook!)

Wednesday - Our last Wednesday were we get to have dinner with my mom :-)

Thursday - Easy Cheesy Chicken Enchiladas, Rice and Beans.


No comments: