Friday, September 2, 2016

Weekly Menu - And its September

Wow.  I love the fall season but I'm a little sad that summer is coming to an end.  We've had such an enjoyable time with my mom in town, swimming, and just hanging out.  School is starting, Home School Co-op starts soon along with other fall activities.  AWANA starts soon  and so does Christmas Program Practice.  Lots of things to keep our schedule busy!

Here's whats for dinner in the coming week

Friday - Burgers on the grill, Corn on the Cob and French Fries

Saturday - Baked Chicken and Zucchini, Macaroni and Cheese, Salad and Rolls

Sunday - Meatball Stew in the Crock pot and Homemade Rolls

Monday - Labor Day!  My mom is making her famous BBQ Ribs. I'll add sides and dessert and it will be a great meal! 

Tuesday - Beef Tips and Noodles and Salad

Wednesday - Our Wednesday dinners with my mom are almost done (Sad!) but we still have this week and one more after this!

Thursday - Sweet and Sour Shrimp Tacos and Rice

No comments: