It's December. I love this time of year, I really do. It's such a time of reflection and joy. There really is one true reason for all of that and that is the reminder of Jesus' birth and what that means to me as a Christian. I'm so thankful that I can trust in my savoir through everything!
As the end of the year approaches, it' time to lay down those final goals and plans and also plan for next year.
Goals for December:
1) Send out our annual Christmas letter. This is a tradition that I love - both sending and receiving.
2) Finish all Christmas Shopping by December 15th :-)
3) Stay healthy :-) I know that this is mostly out of my control but the last three years the boys and I have gotten extremely sick about mid-December and, two of those three years, I don't even remember Christmas because I was so ill. This year, we want to stay healthy!
4) Wrap all Gifts by December 16th. Actually, I want everything that is currently purchased wrapped by this weekend; everything else will get wrapped as it comes in. It's easy to keep gifts hidden in a small house if they are wrapped!
5) Celebrate Nate's birthday in style :-) The plans are already in place so all is good.
6) Enjoy our annual traditions of Christmas tree decorating, seeing Christmas lights, and more. We are also helping my Father-in-law decorate this year as a new tradition.
7) Put into writing my 2016 Theme word/goals.
8) Lay out a plan to get current in my scrapbooking in 2016.
As you can see, most of the things on the list relate to the holidays. Really, in December, I like to just focus on the season. We have crafts to make, gifts to make, activities to do, and school to still get done too. So lets make memories!