Friday, November 14, 2014

Weekly Menu

Do you know what?  Our grocery store has had Raspberries on sale for 2/$1.00 (those little packs of raspberries) I may or may not have bought alot of them and filled my freezer so I can make Raspberry cobbler every time we have a snow storm all winter!  Yum!  This past week was a busy week for us where we had something going every single night - the crock pot was my friend - makes it easy for us to eat at different times, that's for sure!

Here's the plan for this coming week:

Saturday - I have to take Darryl to work today (with the boys of course) because I need the truck therefore, I'm sure we will eat in town once we pick him up from work.  (This eating out on Saturday night is getting to be a habit HA)

Sunday - Sunday Swiss Steak, Mashed Potatoes, Corn, and Rolls

Monday - Meatball Sliders (something new to try!) and French Fries

Tuesday - I think it is time for some Lasagna!  Throw in some garlic bread and green beans and it is the perfect winter meal!

Wednesday - Pancakes, Sausage/bacon and fruit

Thursday - Amish ChickenButtered Noodles, Broccoli, and Rolls

Friday - tacos!  :-)  We love taco night!

It's hard to believe that next week will bring the plans for Thanksgiving.  Where has this year gone?

No comments: