1. Friday - By the time the kids left, I was tired HA. So instead of getting books packed up, I worked on doing some cleaning and planning for Saturday. Darryl and I ordered dinner in and just relaxed.
2. Saturday - Total shopping day. I had my list, checked it twice and even convinced Darryl to come with me - his first real outing (other than to doctor appointments) in 2 months. It was a lot of fun and I got everything done on my list. We enjoyed lunch at our favorite lunch spot - Grand Traverse Pie Company and got Chinese for dinner.
3. Sunday - I had planned to do just a few things but by the time the day was done, a vast majority of the boys room and the playroom were done thanks to the help of my husband sorting lots of toys. We finished up those two rooms on Monday.
4) Monday - My main goal today was the dining room AND to get all of those books packed up.
5) Tuesday - Finishing the Basement
Tuesday evening Darryl and I drove into town to deliver all of those boxes of books and enjoy dinner.
6) Wednesday - On Wednesday I focused a couple of things. One, I went through the house and put away all of the little things that were still out. Ending with vacuuming all of the floors. I put up some Christmas lights outside and also did 90% of the Christmas Decorating.
I was beyond thrilled with what I got done during the week and enjoyed a relaxing holiday after all of that work!