Some weeks run more smoothly than others and some weeks are just busy! That has been this week.
1) Monday - Labor Day. We spent the day at my parents house (actually, most of the weekend) before heading home.
2) Tuesday - I started another 6 week round of school - One in Pre-K and 2 in Preschool. I almost poked my eyes out by the end of the first morning but took what I learned and made Wednesday a much better morning. I also had a board meeting so after spending all morning with school and unpacking from the weekend, we spent all afternoon at our homeschool location while I was in a meeting. I was so tired by the end of the day!
3) Wednesday - Due to a back injury, my husband was home. I don't know why, but the day was one of those none-stop days. I don't think I sat down for more than a few minutes.
4) Thursday - Again, my husband was home AND our water softener appeared at about 10:00 am unannounced. That way-laid school and instead we dealt with that - which was good since we now have soft water again. Then the boys and I headed to my dad's sibling get together for some fun.
5) Friday (today) - is the first day of Friday School. I think by the time the afternoon rolls around, I will be done. I am planning to scrapbook tonight but I may be the only one signed up and, if so, I'm staying home.
Here are some pictures from the Family Get together just for fun!
We have a busy weekend with grocery shopping, maybe some canning, cleaning up the house, some scrapbooking I really want to get done, and the first Sunday of football. Next week "should" slow down a little so I can get back into my groove!