Thursday, September 5, 2013

Weekly Menu

This weekly menu post is a boring one :-)  I've been doing mini grocery shopping trips due to time so there has been very little food prep to photo or anything fun like that.  This is my first full week in awhile of regular cooking/menu planning since about July. 

Friday - I am going scrapbooking so I picked up frozen pizza for the boys - a favorite of theirs when I am gone.

Saturday - At the writing of this, I actually plan on doing some canning today depending on what I get from the farmer's market (Thinking salsa more than anything else) so I will have Darryl bring something home.

Sunday - Are you ready for some football?  Today is the first Sunday of football and our tradition is to have fun food :-)   Through the years I've learned to keep it simple so I can actually enjoy the games.  I also want to stick to things we love so on the "radar" is:  Cheese Ball/crackers, Fruit and Dip, Cheesy Bacon wraps, Pigs-in-a Blanket (Crescent wrapped little hot dogs) and Homemade Ice Cream. 

Monday - Honey BBQ Chicken on the Grill, Fried Zucchini, Baked Potatoes and Biscuits

Tuesday - Lasagna, Green Beans and Garlic Bread.  Yes, that is right, Lasagna - I have been craving it for WEEKS and it is time!

Wednesday - My husband will most likely have practice tonight so the boys and I will figure something out :-)

Thursday - Pork Chops, Mac and Cheese, Corn, and Rolls

I'm kind of running behind on planning this week so . . .we'll slee if I stick to this plan once I do the final grocery list :-)
 

No comments: