Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Too Cute Not to Toot

Summer is officially here!  What better way to start than with water balloon fun ideas from Fantastic Fun and Learning !  I did read through the whole list but I think we will do a few of these ideas this summer.
Just last week I posted updates to my dining room walls with photos and I mentioned that I wasn't totally happy with one of the walls.  Well, I really like this concept from The Idea Room and think I might try to incorporate it in some form or fashion . .
Sticking with the photo idea, this idea from Lil Luna would make a great gift for pretty much anyone or it would be a great addition to a kids room because kid's love pictures too!
Ok, photos are the "theme" this week HA!  I saw this idea over at Cactus and Olive, I had to share!  If you are tech savvy (which I'm not) then you could create this on your own but she also shares a link to her Etsy shop where she will create it for you.  Such a cute idea especially when it is so hard to get the entire family together for a photo shoot when you are continents apart.
Happy Crafting! 


No comments: