2. Planning Tot Time - Due to a very busy weekend, I didn't work on anything for our fall tot time. Knowing that I need to get busy in order to have things ready, I made up a calendar that looks like this:
3. Simplify - You'll notice very quickly that I love lists and planning . .. .
4. "Mommywood" - I've only seen this advertised but there is a special on Wednesday night talking about how the top celebrity moms "get everything done". I'll tell you how they do it - with their nanny's, trainers, chef's, housekeepers, and money to purchase anything they want (or need!) Seriously. This is a special?
5. My kids - My boys are adorable, if I say so myself but this is why they aren't normally allowed free range in the kitchen :
6. Some new Blogs - Just by chance I came across two now blogs that look creatively neat.
First up is Meet the dubiens. One thing that really caught my eye was her "Fun with Food Friday" posts. Check on the most recent post:
The second one is The Generous Wife. This blog/site contains daily ways/tips/tricks to help make your marriage all it can be. I read through several posts - she has some really simple things that can make a big differance. She also gives links (it appears to happen once a week) of some other great blog posts/articles that she has found throughout the week. I read several of those too - really great stuff.
Well, I was thinking I had more random thoughts but that is all I can think of for now :-)