Friday, May 13, 2011

Interrupted Service

Just an FYI - Blogger went down on Wednesday and just came back up at about noon today, Friday.  You were able to look at things, I think, but I couldn't access anything  .... I even had to repost a "post" that disappered because they had to take it back to a certain time in order to do the fix they needed to do.  So, with that said, my normal posts I do on Thursday did not happen and I'm not sure if I'll get my normal recipe up today!  I usually try to write posts at least 2-3 days in advance but that's hard to do when you can't access the system :-)  So . .. even my normal posts this weekend may not get up as tonight I have to work on finishing up a couple of grad gifts and we have various committments this weekend.  We'll see how it all goes - maybe I'll get a chance to post before Sunday but, if not, enjoy your weekend!

No comments: