Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday


I'm loving that it is now getting light at 7:00 in the morning.


I'm loving American Idol is turning out to be better than I thought it would be!

I'm loving that I have a husband who will carry all of the laundry downstairs for me :-)


I'm loving (and maybe drooling over a little) all of the great purses and stuff at Thirty One!!  I have two purses my mom got me as Christmas gifts but now that I've seen the catalog . . .well, yes, I'm making my list LOL

I'm loving these adorable little faces. (So intend on playing!)

I'm loving that my sister-in-law is doing so well recovering from surgery!!  Still praying for those final test results but so thankful for so many blessings!


I'm linking up over at This Kind of Love - check out all of the other link ups to brighten your day!

No comments: