Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Too Cute Not To "Toot"!

I was looking through blogs this weekend and found a post about all things Marshmallows so I thought I would first share some of these awesome looking ideas.  I'm thinking they would be fun to make with kids for cute Valentine's Day Treats and would also be fun for a classroom party.

Seriously?  That is all I have to say about this incredible looking treat from Brown Paper Packages
 
Dabbled shows a super cute idea to do with homemade marshmallows.  I've seen homemade marshmallows made on some of the cooking shows but have never tried my hand at it - I think I might try it just for fun.  The kids love marshmallows :-)

I've seen recipes for Whoopie Pies popping up all over the place the past few weeks.  My gourmet connection gives a cute idea using marshmallow filling.

Very Sweet Desserts gives a cute idea for dipping marshmallows and decorating them up with sprinkles.
I've also seen this done with the Strawberry Mashmallows that are out right now and than dipped in chocolate and sprinkles. 

Of course there are some great organizational ideas out there as well as some cute craft ideas.

Homemade by Kiki gives a great idea on how to store that huge DVD collection we all end up with in a very small space. 


My Computer is My Canvas is sharing these awesome "Love Notes" in her Etsy Shop for a small purchase price - well worth it because of how creative it is!


My Computer is My Canvas also has this for sale too - a fantastic Valentine's Day Banner.  I couldn't create it that's for sure!


This is an adorable idea for your spouse found over at I'm a Mom not a Professional.  It would be an easy, free thing to do for your sweety this Valentine's Day.

No comments: