Saturday, February 19, 2011

Creative Memories Spotlight

Today, I'm going to spotlight one of our album collections.  This album is great for those projects where you really don't want to spend a ton of time but still want to display all of your pictures. 


The PicFolio Album holds up to 400 4x6 photos by using the slide-in picture pockets.  This is the expandable version which allows you to put up to 40 pages in to hold photos.  The album cost is $40.00


The photo pages allow you to slide a photo or journaling paper into each slot for at least 5 on a page.  Or you can trim your photos and even include two into each slot.  For $20.00, you will receive 15 pages to use in the album.

This is the album that I am using to house all of my "old" photos.  I did not start doing Creative Memories style scrapbooking until my husband and I started dating so I have tons of old photos from all the years before that time.  I am slowly working my way through those photos and placing them into Pic-Folio's.  I love it because I don't have to do a lot of journaling nor do I feel like I have to be 'creative' on every page but I just want the memory of the photos.   Here are a few pictures of some of the albums I have done:


I used Scrapbooking paper to mat each photo and allow room for a little journaling before slipping the photos into the slots.

Here, you are able to see how I trimmed photos to fit 2 and sometimes 3 onto each photo mat allowing me to get many more photos into one album that promised.  This is great for older photos (like from the '80's - how sad is that LOL) that were printed smaller to begin with anyway!


Part of the February sale going on right now includes quick-kits designed to help you finish up your photos by using a Pic-folio. I use these in almost all of my Pic-folio albums since the paper is cut to fit and easy to slide right in.  Check out the link below for more info or feel free to contact me.

These kits normally retail for $13.00 but are on sale for $7.80.  This sale is through February 28th!

Some other similiar products are listed below:

There are also other styles of this album as well which include the following:

The non-expandable 11x14 Pic-folio (you cannot add additional pages to this album) which retails for $44.00 and includes the album plus 16 sheets which will hold 160 4x6 photos.


A 4x6 Pic-folio which includes the album plus 12 sheets/24 pockets to hold 24 4x6 photos.  This would make a great brag book or, another idea - if you have a beginning scrapbooker in your family, pick this up and let them create photo spreads on 4x6 papers and slide them into the pockets.  This product retails for $20.00

Aqua 4x6 PicFolio Photo Album
The 12x12 Pic-folio max album has full 12 x 12 sheets so that you can slide 12x12 digital pages right into the pockets or it is great to house children's art work or certificates.  The retail for this product is $44.00 and includes the album and 16 sheets/32 sleeves. 


There is also a "wallet size" Pic-folio as well - it is the 2x3 size which includes 8 sheets/16 pages perfect for housing those wallet size pictures - a great gift for a senior who will be getting wallet photos from all of their friends.  You can purchase one for $12.00 or there are gift sets of 2 available fro $20.00
Cranberry 2x3 PicFolio Photo Album
Aqua-Green Twin Set 2x3 PicFolio Photo Albums

** All of the Pic-Folio albums come in various colors - to check them out just click here and it should direct you to the section on my website about the above albums.

To see the current February sale flyer please click: here

To visit my Website and look at other product or place an order please click: Here

No comments: