Here’s a look back at our week :
First up— I went on a little retreat with my Sunday School class. We stayed at one of the ladies cottages and ate, did a craft, ate, got ice cream, ate, did a couple Bible Studies, ate again, went to Lake Michigan and…….. you guessed it, ate some more 🤣🤣🤣
Josh, Nate and a few of their friends did a Bible Study this summer led by a couple of the teens Grandma. Well, they finished it up on Tuesday with a sleep over at the Grandparents house at the lake!
I’m not even part of this but I included it because we got to watch the first Lions preseason game —— and search for this group of people in the stands while watching the game at home!
Finally, on Friday my mom and I enjoyed lunch with two of my cousins. We always enjoy getting together!
And Ginger gave us flowers fresh cut from her yard!
Friday we were finally able to treat Nate to dinner. We did this with Josh a few weeks ago.












No comments:
Post a Comment