Friday, February 26, 2021

Weekly Menu - It is March!!

 Wow, this year is flying!  It's March.  It's almost spring time and I feel like we did not get much winter!  February was a little brutal thanks to bitter cold but otherwise, it's been pretty mild!  Hopefully that doesn't mean we are in for a super hot summer because that is not my thing!  But I digress, here's our menu for the coming week. 

Friday - This is our favorite eat out night.  I think we are all done from the week and the last thing I want to do is cook.  Plus we are at TKD until close to 5:00 so I don't really want to come home to make dinner.  And . .. it is also just fun to eat out! 

Saturday - We are going to be in Grand Rapids today so we will eat in town. 

Sunday - We are going to be out for part of the day so I'm not 100% sure what we will do for dinner yet.  Maybe out or maybe at home.  Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup possibily! 

Monday - Baked Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops, Baked Beans, roasted zucchini, and crescents. 

Tuesday - Perfect Pot Roast, Noodles and Carrots.  I don't know why, but a good roast just sounded so good!  

Wednesday - Stromboli and Salad

Thursday - Chicken Pot Pie Crescent Braid and Salad. 

No comments: