Tuesday, September 15, 2020

First Day of School Photos

 Monday was our first official day of school!  I have a 5th grader and a 6th grader, which is just crazy!  I feel like it was just yesterday we were figuring out kindergarten and now I'm trying to figure out middle school!  I love teaching my boys at home.  Every day isn't easy but every day is worth it. 

Nathan - 5th grade
Joshua - 6th grade

We are working on navigating middle school and it hasn't been easy.  It's like going from taking a hike to rock climbing without any help! There is ton of note taking and the lessons take twice as long.  Nate is trying to be more independent (all on his own choice) which is good because I have less time to spend sitting with him, at least here at the beginning.  Here's hoping that today, Tuesday, goes as well as Monday did, or even better! 

No comments: