Wednesday, August 5, 2020

What We are Eating Wednesday - Veggie Ravioli

This is a recipe that I put together a few weeks ago after seeing it on an episode of The Pioneer Woman.  It was super easy and so tasty.  I would list this one as a "Church Potluck Dinner".  It's, again, easy, feeds a crowd, and being pasta, makes a lot of people happy!  I did take a photo but, forgot to upload it before I sat down so . .. here's is the photo from the The Food Network Pioneer Woman Blog:


As well as a link to both the photo and the actual recipe: 

It's super easy to just print it right from her blog. 

Also, for the record, I used our traditional spaghetti sauce in the recipe, not the vodka sauce.  I am not a fan of vodka sauce.  So, obviously use whatever sauce you love.  I think a nice creamy Alfredo would also be good.  


No comments: