Wednesday, July 8, 2020

What We are Eating Wednesday!

So, what new and fun thing did we eat?  Nothing.  I tell you, Nothing! 

Granted I did find these at Wal-Mart the other day:
Cheesecake Factory at home!  I had thought they would be more like cheesecake with a cookie crumb on the bottom but they are more like a pudding cup with a sauce on the bottom.  I did notice, when looking for this photo, that it appears there are also cheesecake slices - I'm guessing those would be in the freezer section - so I might have to check that out!

This makes me miss eating out - I had planned to go to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner because the one other time we ate there it was AMAZING but we did not since everything was closed down!  Maybe next year :-)

My mom made this great dinner the other night with smoked sausage, corn on the cob, green beans and little potatoes with butter and seasoning - all wrapped in foil and cooked on the grill.  It was super yummy. 

I guess I better find something fun to cook this week so I have a recipe to share next week HA!


No comments: