Friday, July 10, 2020

Weekly Menu - The one with family in town

We have family visiting this week which means more family dinners!  We usually all gather at my mom's for dinner and sometimes some board games after dinner - my sister-in-law, Lynnette, is a HOOT! and the best person to play games with too! 

Friday - I have to take one of my kids in for a late follow-up dr's appointment (rescheduled from March) so I'm guessing we will grab something afterwards on the way home. 

Saturday - We are going to my mom's  (I think!)

Sunday - Stuffed Shells, Garlic Bread, and Salad

Monday - We will all be gone for the day so we are eating out.

Tuesday - My mom is cooking :-)  I'm making a side dish - I think strawberry pretzel salad.

Wednesday - My mom is cooking :-) Again, I'm making a said dish - I think a nice fruit bowl

Thursday - Swiss Chicken, Amish Noodles, French Bread (HA!  Notice an "international theme") and a veggie




No comments: