Saturday, January 18, 2020

2020 Week #3 Photos

Here's what our week looked like.

Saturday - We went no where and did nothing.  We were forecasted to get a huge ice storm.  We did get freezing rain, sleet and snow but not as heavy as they thought (which was good - we didn't want to lose power!).  We hung out at home and watch playoff football games.  It was awesome.

Sunday - Read what I wrote for Saturday - same thing HA!  Church was cancelled - we went no where!

Monday - School!  My mom surprised us and took us out to lunch which was very nice.  Finally, Nate had TKD :-)

Tuesday - School! We were wrapping up projects today like Josh's food truck and Nate's science experiment.



Wednesday - We finished up the last few projects.  I took Nate to get new tennis shoes and the boys went to AWANA.  It was actually a low key day.

Thursday - School is done!  Yeah!  Today we headed to the library for the homeschool activity.  Our friends had a half day so that was added fun!


Friday - Today is the first day of Friday School and Nate's birthday party!  I'll be honest, I don't think I'll get a chance to post photos before this automatically posts on Saturday morning.  Darryl and I are being banned to the playroom after dinner and cake so the boys can have the living room HA!  So, I'll share photos from his birthday weekend in next weeks post!

No comments: