Friday, June 14, 2019

Weekly Menu

Since I didn't post a menu last week I thought I'd make sure that I share what we actually ate because I know that you all wait to see just that HA!  Plus, I'm trying to get "my groove" back and plan meals again!

Friday - Hamburgers and Potato Salad

Saturday - We are celebrating Father's Day!  I'll let Darryl pick what he wants to eat today - whether we grill or go out - it's up to him!

Sunday - Pineapple Barbecue Chicken, Rice, and Broccoli

Monday - Sloppy Joes and French Fries

Tuesday - Chicken on the grill, Crash Potatoes, Fried Zucchini and Garlic Bread

Wednesday - Pulled Pork, Mac and Cheese, Green Beans, and Rolls

Thursday - Pulled Pork Pastry Puffs, Fries and Salad

And what we actually ate last week:

Friday - We really did eat Brats and Papa Fries

Saturday - I picked up a Rotisserie Chicken, Potato Salad, and Chips for Darryl and I; Mac and Cheese and Pizza for the boys (One loves pizza and one loves Mac and Cheese HA!)

Sunday - My mom made lunch!

Monday - Tacos :-)

Tuesday - We had a field trip today and the last thing I ever want to do after going all day long is cook so we stopped and picked up a Papa Murphy's Pizza to throw in the oven once we were home.

Wednesday - Spaghetti :-)

Thursday - The boys ate with my mom as I had book club!

No comments: