Saturday, March 30, 2019

Our Week In Photos - #13

Here's a look back at our week!



Saturday started with the Pinewood Derby Race for AWANA.  As I mentioned last week, the boys ended up using their cars from last year which worked out fine.  They both got 2nd in the first race, then, 3rd and 4th in the 2nd round.  Josh got knocked out in the 3rd round and Nate in the 5th round.

 On Monday, I got the call that my contacts and glasses were ready so we cancelled school and took of for town (I really wanted to see!)  I'm so thankful for them - I can see once again!
 We stopped at Olive Garden for lunch to celebrate!

On Friday we started spring break off with a trip to the movies!  We went to our favorite theater with the reclining seats.  Such a relaxing way to watch a movie :-)

 Then this happened on Friday.  We adopted this little guy - Dash.  Totally 100% unexpected and unplanned.  He showed up on my timeline, we went to the shelter, one person was in front of us filling out an application for HIM!  The boys and I waited and that person changed their mind.  We met him and he instantly attached himself to the boys.  He's super cute and the smallest dog I've ever owned!
Dash has attached himself to Nate!   

No comments: