Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Food Favorites - Roasted Chicken Legs

Periodically I come across a "recipe" that is a total home run and yet it is so simple it's almost not a recipe.  A few weeks back, chicken legs were on sale so I picked up a few packages, divided them up and froze them.  I shared one recipe a while back for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs (Legs) that is a long time favorite recipe.  Well, when it was time to cook up some more chicken legs I wanted a super easy recipe. So, I just looked up a recipe for roasted chicken legs and came across an amazing concept.


This is so simple!

Cover a sheet pan with aluminum foil (I wasn't thinking when I made this most recently and used parchment paper, which isn't the best to use in a high temp oven).  Lay the chicken legs on the foil and drizzle/rub with olive oil.  Sprinkle with your favorite seasoning (I use Nature's Seasoning).  Cook for about 40-45 minutes at 425 degrees. 

Your house will smell amazing!  The skin gets crispy and the meat is so very juicy and flavorful! 

No comments: